General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
1. Live chat option.
3. Phone calls.
4. Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
1. Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
2. Writer starts working on the order.
3. Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
4. The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
5. Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
If you want to request a refund, you can do it only during the first 14 days after your deadline expiration. If you want a refund because your paper was plagiarized, you can do it even later. However, it is your responsibility to provide valid proofs that our writer has plagiarized your work.
*Valid proofs are those, which were obtained via Turnitin and other websites such as WriteCheck and iThenticate. While evaluating the amount of plagiarism in your paper, remember that properly formatted quotations, title pages, references, and original instructions cannot be regarded as plagiarism. SafeAssign.com is not a source of valid plagiarism proofs. Handwritten plagiarism reports will not be accepted.
- In orders that require continuation of your paper, we will assume responsibility only for the plagiarism found in our part of work. We will not consider the paragraphs written by you.
- In case you dislike the paper, you can forward your explanations to our Refund Department. We will investigate your problem and provide a formal answer in 3-4 business days. If your claims are grounded, you will be eligible for a partial or full refund.
- You can use our free revision option, but only during the first 48 hours after your deadline expiration. If you file a request for revision later, you will have to compensate for the writer's work. In case the paper is revised for free, you will not be eligible for any future refunds.
- For papers longer than 20 pages, you can use a free revision option within the first 30 days after your deadline expiration.
- You cannot be eligible for a free revision, if the revision instructions are different from the instructions for your paper. Also, if you do not upload the materials needed for your paper and the writer completes it without them, you will have to compensate the writer for additional work.
- If you want to use our free revisions policy, your task will be to set a new deadline and provide the writer with comprehensive recommendations for your revision. We may need to spend up to 24 hours revising your paper. Nevertheless, we will work hard to deliver the revised paper according to your deadline.
- You need to check your personal messages, in case you receive them from our support or the writer. Many customers forget to attach essential materials and make it difficult for the writer to meet their requirements. You bear primary responsibility for uploading all materials on time.
- Our customers can opt for “Extended Revision” option, which costs only 30% of the initial order price. If chosen, the free revision period will be prolonged from 48 hours up to 14 days. However, the revision instructions must remain the same as the original ones. If the client does not use a free revision, this additional payment will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- You can ask for a complete refund, if you have paid for the same paper twice. Please, let us know about the problem and we will consider it quickly.
- You can ask for a complete refund, if we have failed to find a writer for your paper.
- If you receive a full refund from us, you cannot use the materials and papers that were created by Writollogy Limited for you. .
A Partial Refund
- You can ask for a partial refund, if you did not manage to place an order with a correct number of pages. We will provide a partial refund, after we recalculate its cost according to our word count.
- If you did not specify the level of complexity needed for your paper, we will find it difficult to administer a partial refund.
- If you did not respond to any contradictions found in your instructions, we will have to recalculate the percentage of your refund.
- If you cancel the order when we are working on it:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*You are not eligible for any cancellations or refunds, if less than 30 percent of the deadline is left and we have already assigned a writer to your order. If the writer has finished and uploaded the paper, no cancellation is possible.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- If you fail to provide timely verification of your financial details, we will suspend your deadline until such verification is provided. We must ensure that the risks of an online fraud are minimal. Thus, you will have to extend the deadline or pay the writer for working on your urgent order.
Word Count Issues
- We do not count pages visually. What we do is calculating the number of words. We write 300 words per page. This rule does not apply to technical orders that require calculations. We will ground our calculations on the complexity of your paper.
- Speaker notes in PowerPoint presentations are a paid service. You are responsible for selecting the needed type of service. We will include between 100 and 150 words of speaker notes per each slide.
- Online tests are counted, based on the 5-questions-per-page formula. Thus, if you have an online test with 10 questions in it, it is enough to place a 2-page order with us.
- In case of early delivery, you will have to compensate the writer for his or her work. If the paper is finished earlier without any compensation, you will not be able to request any refund for this order in the future. Please, ask our agents to recalculate the cost of your paper based on urgency.
- If we miss the deadline without your prior agreement, then you will have the right to ask for a partial refund. We will reconsider the amount of pay and recalculate it according to our pricing policy.
- You should be thorough choosing the required type of service. We cannot issue a refund, if you did not provide the payment needed to complete your paper professionally and on time.
- If your order is for rewriting, then we will limit ourselves to paraphrasing and rewording your original text. If you need more than that, you will have to pay additionally when placing your order with us.
- We strongly recommend that you review your messages from time to time. You may receive news or questions from the Support Team or your writer. This is critically important, particularly if you have to approve the topic before the writer begins his or her work.