College Life: Things to Experience
There are things to experience only as a college student. They bear that unforgettable scent of a student life. If you haven’t tried them yet, extend your bucket list right now!
Crazy tips for student memories:
- Spend all night talking to someone at the campus or at the dorm.
- Start cooking late dinner or early breakfast at midnight with your mates.
- Go for an unplanned trip with your friends. (Don’t count those several hours of discussion for planning.)
- Find an educational issue you’d love to scrutinize. You’re in college after all.
- Stay for holidays with friends at least once. Learn how to cook traditional meals and invent your own holiday traditions.
- Try beer pong, cups, and other crazy games just for the memories.
- Have a crush on somebody who doesn’t fit you.
- Enjoy the beauty of your campus. Lie on the grass, have a bonfire or ride a quad at least once.
- Build a friendship with one of your professors. Such friendship bears warmth in the days when college seems to be a cold unfriendly place.
- Figure out what defines you as a person except for your major and amount of beer you can drink.
- Pursue something new. Try your forces in cheerleading, yoga, music or painting. If it’s not yours, cross it off the list and keep trying something else.
- Go to the party (or two), which you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Accept the fact that friendship doesn’t last forever. You don’t have to fight with friends to lose them. Time simply sets you apart. Yet, it was a good friendship.
- Don’t hide from the rain and go outside to play with your friends.
- Try a blind date with your friends.
- Dance on the table or on the bar.
- Change your style. For example, dye your hair with some crazy color.
- Learn how to do the assignment in time even if there is so much fun around.
- Get a part-time job in your field. Doing so, you’d at least know what to expect from the future career.
- Travel. Even if you don’t have money because later you won’t have time.